S MARK NON Fluorescent worksite marking paint [6 MONTHS]
S Mark Non Fluo is used as a complement to S Mark Fluo for everyday marking
and identi cation that require neither long distance high visibility nor a marking duration greater than six months.
It is also perfectly adapted for covering previous marking in black.
Also fitted with the Soppec “TP” safety cap, it is both reliable and easy to use.
• Can be used on many different types of surface (even wet): concrete, sand, gravel,
asphalt, wood and grass.
• The safety cap is particularly robust (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50 m remains intact).
• Rapid drying: approx 10 min.
• Marking duration of approximately 6 months depending on the conditions of application and the surface to which it is applied.
• Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
• Range of 6 colours that complement the S Mark Fluo uorescent colour range.
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cadmium-free.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds. Propellant: speci c blend of isobutane and propane.
Manually or using our marking accessories (One-wheel applicator & gun handle).
Before use: shake thoroughly head down.
After use: purge head up.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available on the internet free of charge: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use thanks to the patented SOPPEC safety cap.
CLP labelling with a single pictogram.